- In the dry land of the Little Karoo, a small patch of lilac lavender flowers defiantly bloom in the January heat.
- This is no Olde English Cottage lavender
- Karoo Lavender brings the scent of sweet dry earth and the promise of rain.
- Indigenous Honeybush plants, with their brilliant yellow flowers favoured by bumblebees, grow in the higher hills of the Tsitsikamma range
- Honeybush, with South African olive oil, infuse this soap with soothing properties.
KAROO LAVENDER & HONEYBUSH SOAP INGREDIENTS:
- Veld-raised beef tallow,
- organic Cyclopia genestoides (Honeybush) infused spring water,
- sunflower oil,
- coconut oil,
- sodium hydroxide,
- cold-pressed olive oil.
Essential oils of:
- Lavandin abrialis,
- Cedrelopsis sp./
- Cedrus atlantica,
- Styrax benzoin tincture.