Journal Shweshwe – Giraffe
Journal Schweshwe – Giraffe
- The Journals are unique as they are all handmade locally.
- Covered with Shweshwe material
- Each book comes wire bound using quality recycled blank pages.
- Blank Pages
- Each Journal’s pattern and colour differs .
- Journal pattern may not be the same as pictured.
- size is 115 X140mm
About Shweshwe Material
- Traditional South African Textile.
- Introuduced by Geraman settlers in the 19th Century.
- The fabrique was starched to preserve it while at sea.
- Now produced in South Africa
- South Africa is the only producer of Schweshwe in the world.
- Schweshwe was once only available in Indig.
- Schweshwe is now available in many colours.
- Used for ceremonies in rural areas.
- Used by Young SA fashion Designers.