African Meraki Shipping Policy
All African Meraki’s products are picked, packed, and shipped to order, once your order is placed & payment is reflecting. You will receive confirmation of your order via email.
- Please allow up to 2 – 7 working days for your order to be processed.
- All our prices exclude VAT and shipping.
- African Meraki does not accept cash deposits.
- Shipping charges apply to all orders – shipping costs will be quoted based on weight & the destination of the order.
- African Meraki requires a physical address for shipment – we regrettably do not send to PO Boxes.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of radiation or fumigation certificate & permit costs pertaining to exotic woods, skins, animal horns, grass, and eggshell products.
- The customer will be liable for all import duties and taxes once your order arrives at their destination.